Chicago Children’s Theatre is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. While we would like to grant all requests made to us, as a non-profit organization, we must limit the number of contributions we make.
• We no longer accept mailed requests for donations.
• Please fill out the form below to request a donation for a 4-pack.
• Requests must be made 6 weeks prior to the date by which you need the donation.
• If your organization receives a donation, it must be submitted and used before the stated/written expiration period that is on the donation. Certificates submitted after the expiration date will not be valid.
• If you do not hear from us within 14 business days of your request, then we are unable to donate to your event at this time.
• No phone calls, please.
If you are interested in tickets for a school group please apply for our scholarship program.
Priority will be given to the following groups:
- Arts Organizations
- Schools, groups and organizations that have attended a CCT production
- Local Education Organizations
- Local Social Service Organizations dealing with children
- Local Social Service Organizations that complement CCT’s mission of diversity and inclusion
All ticket donations are made on a first come, first served basis. To be considered for a donation, please submit your information.