Chicago Children’s Theatre takes great pride in the reach and variety of our community partnerships that contribute towards our success through financial support, in-kind donations and event support, production and program development, networking, and countless other resources that enhance our mission. To our many valuable partners, THANK YOU.
Annual Funding Partners
Since 2005, CCT has served over half-a-million individuals spanning the city’s 77 neighborhoods and beyond, producing 20 world premiere productions, providing groundbreaking access programming, and annually providing tens-of-thousands of free and reduced-price tickets to school children. These achievements are made possible through the tremendous support of our funding partners and community of donors. To learn more, please visit Our Supporters page.
Special Events Partners
CCT has an expansive and ever-growing list of partners who support our events each year, including the P.O.P. Gala, the BOING! Family Festival, After Hours events, Education and Community open houses, and Opening Weekend Celebrations. Partners receive high-profile recognition on event webpages, social media posts, and in all print materials. To learn more email Kay Kron, Associate Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCT receives local, state and national support from government partners, who annually fund arts and culture, provide professional development opportunities, networking and other resources. CCT has received recognition from the NEA for its work 6 times (and counting)!
- City of Chicago DCASE
- Illinois Arts Council
- Illinois Humanities Council
Community, Arts Education and ACCESS Partners
CCT partners with organizations and businesses across the city to extend our reach and create dynamic programming.
- Chicago Public Schools
- CPS Department of Arts Education
- Chicago Parks District
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Communities in Schools Chicago
- Glen Elynn Children’s Chorus
- Ingenuity Chicago
- League of Chicago Theatres
- Metropolitan Family Services
- Ounce of Prevention
- Rail Events: The Polar Express
- Silk Road Rising
- Special Olympics Illinois
- The Viola Project
- The Butterfly Company
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Youth & Opportunity United
Social Service Agencies
CCT partners with community and social service agencies to leverage the arts against Chicago’s most pressing challenges.
- Center for Childhood Resilience at Lurie’s Children Hospital
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
Chicago Children’s Theatre works with theatres across the nation to co-commission original productions, present works from like-minded companies, and support innovation in the field. New works originally created at CCT have been produced by countless theatres around the country and beyond.
- Children’s Theatre of Minneapolis
- Seattle Children’s Theatre and UC Santa Barbara
- Flynn Center for Performing Arts (Burlington, VT)
- Rockefeller Productions (New York, NY)
- Spellbound Theatre (New York, NY)
- Manual Cinema (Chicago, IL)
- Neverbird Theatre Project (Chicago, IL)
- Thodos Dance Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Theatre Unspeakable (Chicago, IL)
- Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia (Windsor, Nova Scotia)
- Quest Theatre (Calgary, Alberta)
- Ralph Covert (Chicago, IL)
- Blair Thomas (Chicago, IL)
- Oily Cart (England)
For questions or concerns related to development or donations, please contact our Director of Communications and Events, Kay Kron, at email@example.com, or by calling (773) 227-0180 x316.