Chicago Children’s Theatre has numerous flexible spaces available for your rental needs, whether they be for rehearsals, meetings, trainings, or other special events.
Included with Space Rentals
- A Chicago Children’s Theatre staff member will be onsite during your rental to assist with coordination, security, and any questions you may have about the space.
- There is available onsite storage at the theatre, but space is limited.
- Free parking in our parking lot is available for you and your guests. Parking is on a first come, first serve basis. On very busy performance days, our lot can fill up, but there is ample street parking in the neighborhood as well.
Space Rental Options
- We offer rental options for 3 of our classroom spaces at a rate of $40 per hour. Classroom square footage ranges from 580 – 1000 square feet and capacity for events ranges from 30 – 50 people.
- For larger events or performances, we also offer rentals of our two larger spaces, our “Studio Theatre” and “Performance Parlor” at a rate of $100 per hour.
- Availability of these spaces is dependent on our mainstage programming and class calendar.
Head to Parties to learn more about renting space for a birthday or other milestone.
If you are interested in renting one of our spaces, contact our Theatre Manager, Andrew Chien at firstname.lastname@example.org.