The Beatrix Potter & Friends Tour
LET THE PERFORMANCE COME TO YOU!
If you are interested in hosting this interactive performance at your organization, please fill out and submit a Tour Inquiry Form. After receiving your inquiry, our Guest Services Manager will be in touch with specific information and details!
Q: How do I book a Tour to come to my school, church, gymnasium, or home?A: Please fill out our Tour Inquiry Form. To complete the form successfully you will need to know the following:
- How many children and adults will be attending
- Dates you are available to host a show
- Any accessibility needs your group has
- If you have a space that meets our production requirements (see below)
Q: What are the necessary production requirements?
A: In order to host a performance, CCT requires the following:
- A library, school stage, cafetorium, auditorium, or large room with 10’x30’ of floor space
- The performance space must be accessible by an elevator if it is not located on the first floor
- Two parking spaces to accommodate one cargo van and one passenger car
- Standard wall power
- Access to space, and 90 minutes to set up prior to the performance time
Q: How much is the Beatrix Potter Holiday Tea Party Tour?
A: $1,500, and includes $300 non-refundable deposit. Please see more details below about contract and deposit.
Q: Is there a contract that completes the agreement between CCT and school/host?
A: Yes. CCT requires the group’s contact person to review and sign a contract agreement upon booking a Tour.
Q: Do you require a deposit?
A: Yes. A non-refundable $300 deposit must be made (by check or major credit card) by the date indicated on the contract agreement sent at the time of booking.
Q: When and how is payment due?
A: The total balance due, less the deposit payment, must be paid in advance of the performance. You may send a check to Guest Services at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled performance date. Payment can also be made by major credit card in advance of the performance.
Q: Do you offer scholarship opportunities for a tour?
A: At this time, we do not offer any scholarship opportunities for touring productions.
Q: I still have questions.
A: Please contact Guest Services, at email@example.com or 312.374.8835.