Another Snowy Day with Beatrix Potter School Tour
LET THE PERFORMANCE COME TO YOU!
If you are interested in hosting this interactive performance at your school, please fill out and submit a School Tour Inquiry Form. After receiving your inquiry, our Guest Services Manager will be in touch with specific information and details!
SCHOOL TOUR FAQs
Q: How do I book a Tour to come to my school?
A: Please fill out our School Tour Inquiry Form. To complete the form successfully you will need to know the following:
- How many students and teachers will be attending
- Dates your school is available to host a show
- Any accessibility needs your group has
- If you have a space that meets our production requirements (see below)
Q: What are the necessary production requirements?
A: In order to host a performance, CCT requires the following:
- A library, school stage, cafetorium, auditorium, or large classroom with 10’x30’ of floor space
- The performance space must be accessible by an elevator if it is not located on the first floor
- Two parking space to accommodate one cargo van and one passenger car
- Standard wall power
- Access to the space, and 90 minutes to set up prior to the performance time
Q: Is there contract that completes the agreement between CCT and school/host?
A: Yes. CCT requires the group’s contact person to review and sign a contract agreement upon booking a School Tour.
Q: Do you require a deposit?
A: Yes. A non-refundable $300 deposit must be made (by check or major credit card) by the date indicated on the contract agreement sent at the time of booking.
Q: When and how is payment due?
A: The total balance due, less the deposit payment, must be paid in advance of the performance. Your school may send a check to Guest Services at least 1 week prior to the scheduled performance date. Payment can also be made by major credit card in advance of the performance.
Q: I still have questions.
A: Please contact Guest Services, at email@example.com or (872) 222-9555.