All attendees must read and agree to adhere to our COVID-19 attendance policies:
Current attendance policies are:
- Face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth for all individuals above the age of 2 (exceptions can be made for people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering). Face coverings not required while attendees are eating or drinking while seated. Entry will be prohibited to any person who refuses to wear a face covering for non-medical reasons. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you upon entry.
- If you feel sick, stay home and exchange your tickets for a different date, or request a refund. Do not attend a show if:
- You have a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit or used a fever reducer in the previous 24 hours to treat a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- You have a new or worsening sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- You have a shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- You have recently developed a complete loss of smell or taste.
Health and safety protocols will be updated on a rolling basis based on prevailing local & state policies.