CHICAGO CHILDREN’S THEATRE
Production Management Internship
The production intern will work closely with the Production Manager from preproduction through load-out for each production.
- Assist with hiring and contracting artists
- Track expenses
- Attend technical rehearsals
- Assist artistic, design, technical, and stage management staff
- Technical theatre background
- Strong communication, organizational and writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of CAD, Vector Works, Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred
- Valid drivers license and access to vehicle is preferred as CCT’s administrative offices are offsite from the performance venue
Fall; Winter; Spring
Opportunity to extend longer than one session.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Will Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include internship position you are applying for in the subject line.