CHICAGO CHILDREN’S THEATRE
Camp Red Kite Internship
Chicago Children’s Theatre seeks ambitious interns for Camp Red Kite, a program dedicated to providing a high quality arts experience tailored specifically to the unique interests and needs of children on the autism spectrum. Interns will operate alongside CCT staff as campers explore music, movement, art, and drama. Additionally, they will assist in administrative tasks such as program and web support.
Qualified interns do not necessarily need prior experience with special needs children, but must have the sensitivity to handle delicate situations in this setting. A mandatory training week will be held prior to the commencement of Camp Red Kite. Arts and/or education experience is a plus.
The time commitment would include:
– Training and material prep (July 30th to August 3rd, times and dates TBD)
– Room set up (August 4th or 5th, time TBD)
– Duration of camp: August 5-23 Monday through Friday 8:30 to 12:30.
Deadline to apply: April 1, 2020
Please submit the following items to email@example.com.
Letter of Interest
Letter of Recommendation
Responses to the following questions:
1) Why are you interested in being part of Camp Red Kite this year?
2) What previous experience do you think will make you a valued member of the Red Kite Team?