Chicago Children’s Theatre is committed to the health and safety of our staff and families who attend our performances and educational programming.
While there are currently no changes to our performances or education programming schedule, we are taking careful measures before, during, and after all programming in the building that includes:
• Before and after class handwashing by students and teachers.
• Twice daily sanitizing and cleaning of our lobby, classrooms, and staff spaces.
• Providing hand sanitizer in our lobby and every classroom for students and families.
• Providing alcohol wipes, tissues and hand sanitizer in the lobby for any students or families that wish to use them.
• Encouraging, both employees and patrons, to stay home if showing signs of illness (i.e. coughing, fever, respiratory trouble, etc.).
In addition, we are monitoring the situation daily and will continue to take the recommended steps laid out by the Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and Local Health Officials. We will be updating this page as necessary.