Chicago Children’s Theatre: The Station
The Station is located in the West Loop on the corner of South Racine Avenue and West Monroe Street. The Station is a home for theatre making, creative education, and courageous play. The former police station will now be used to amplify hope, explore personal identity, and promote creative expression.
Blue Line: Racine Stop
Green Line: Morgan Stop
Bus Lines: #20, #126
100 S. Racine Ave
Chicago, IL 60607
- Will call tickets are held at The Station box office under last name of the purchaser.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime for General Admission seating.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the House Manager. If you arrive late, your party may not be able to sit together.
The Station is a short walk from the Racine blue line station. Parking is currently available in the following locations:
- On site parking in the lot on the south side of The Station
- Impark parking lot, located at 1301 West Madison Street
- On-street parking, metered at $2/hour, 3 hour maximum
The West Loop is one of Chicago’s up and coming neighborhoods with a wide selection of restaurants. Restaurants include Warm Belly Bakery, Butterfly Sushi Bar and Thai Cuisine, Monteverde, Viaggio Ristorante Lounge, Ella’s Corner, Palace Grill, The Madison Bar and Kitchen, and Wise Owl Drinkery and Cookhouse. Well-known chains also abound here, like Groundswell, Freshii, Wishbone, Starbucks, and The Great American Bagel.