CHICAGO CHILDREN’S THEATRE
Marketing & Engagement Apprenticeship
The Marketing and Engagement Apprentice provides ground-level administrative support, content generation, and assistance to the CCT’s marketing and sales staff.
Work with Director of Marketing and Communications to:
- Develop and maintain content in support of programming, including, but not limited to photos, video, audio, etc.
- Research, support and develop promotional partnerships with numerous Chicagoland organizations
- Assist with RFQs from vendors
- Assist with trafficking advertising production, print, and digital
- Draft and coordinate social media campaigns
- Promote public awareness of CCT through advertising, community appearances, and website development
- Occasionally represent CCT at events and performances
- General administration and data maintenance tasks
- Excellent verbal, communication, writing, and editing skills
- Positive, customer service-oriented demeanor
- Spanish language skills preferred
- Ability to work under occasional deadline pressure
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Prior marketing or public relations experience preferred, but not required
- Database or Adobe Design program knowledge preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel is preferred
20-30 hours/week, flexible
Fall, Winter/Spring, and Summer
Please submit cover letter and resume to Patrick Pelz, Director of Marketing and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include internship position you are applying for in the subject line.