CHICAGO CHILDREN’S THEATRE
The Finance Apprentice provides administrative support and assistance to the Director of Finance as we move into our new home, The Station.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general administrative duties, such as maintaining records management and mailing invoices.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ideal candidate would have working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Ideal candidate would be either in possession of or pursuing a Bachelor’s or minor degree in an Accounting and/or Finance-related field.
- Must have proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software including MS Office Suite.
- Must possess knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Must have excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Must be strong in written and verbal communication.
- Must have good time management and ability prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and have great attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and results-oriented.
- Ability to function independently.
Fall, Winter/Spring, and Summer
Please send resume and cover letter (emphasizing any arts administration work) to email@example.com. No phone calls please.